DF Concerts TRNSMT Festival Promotion
TRNSMT Winning Weekends Promotion Terms and Conditions (2019)
TRNSMT Winning Weekends Promotion Rules – TRNSMT Winning Weekends Facebook Live Promotion (English)
By participating in this promotion (the “Promotion”), you (the “entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on this communication on Facebook form part of these terms and conditions.
We are offering you the chance to win 1 of 120 prizes on Facebook Live on from 14th June – 5th July 2019.
The Organiser/Promoter is DF Concerts Limited, 272a St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RL.
The Service Provider is Fore Digital Limited. Registered office: Floor 3, Doges Building, Templeton on the Green, Glasgow, G40 1DA.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
TRNSMT Winning Weekends
To celebrate the upcoming TRNSMT festival, we’re giving away 30 prizes on Facebook live every Friday at 4.30pm from 14th June 2019- 5th July 2019. 120 prizes in total are up for grabs!
Summary Terms and Conditions
Promotion runs from 4:30pm to 5:05pm on 14/06/19, 21/06/19, 28/06/19, and 05/07/19. No purchase necessary. T&Cs apply. To enter, simply comment on our Facebook Live video with your guess, as we ask questions about the artits on the TRNSMT line up. A winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries, by Fore, on behalf of DF Concerts (“Promoter”). One entry per person, per artist. Prizes are not transferable. All winners chosen at random and notified by within. There are 30 prizes to be won each week (120 prizes in total).
How to Enter
The Promotion is open from 4:30pm- 5:05pm (GMT) on 14th June 2019, 4:30pm- 5:05pm (GMT) on 21st June 2019, 4:30pm- 5:05pm (GMT) on 28th June 2019, 4:30pm- 5:05pm (GMT) on the 5th July 2019 and shall culminate at 5:05pm (GMT) on 5th July 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
To enter the Promotion, entrants must be resident in the UK, over the age of 18, have a personal Facebook account and have access to the TRNSMT Festival Facebook Live Video (the “Video”). There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
The Video lasts for a total of 35 minutes and is comprised of a 5-minute countdown and then 30 question rounds of 60 seconds. A question will be asked in each round. For a chance to win a prize, entrants must submit the correct answer to the question in the comments section below the Video.
For each round, each correct answer submitted in response to the question shown during the round counts as one entry. Any answers submitted in response to a question after the relevant round has finished will not be considered. For each round, Entrants may submit more than one entry but repeat entries will be counted as one entry only. Multiple comments, duplicates, shares of other entrants’ comments and bulk and automated entries will not be deemed valid entries. Once an entrant has won a prize, that entrant is excluded from winning again.
Employees of DF Concerts Limited, Fore Digital Limited, or any associated companies, as well as sponsors and their employees, or anyone else involved in the organisation of TRNSMT Winning Weekends promotion, may not enter the Promotion.
We recommend checking that: (1) you have a strong internet signal prior to accessing the Video in order to participate successfully in the Promotion; and (2) your privacy settings are such that the Promoter and/or the Service Provider can see your entry. Entrants with a poor internet connection may not be able to enter, or your entry may not be counted due to a time delay.
Any entry that is deemed by the Promoter or the Service Provider, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may otherwise bring the Promotion, the Promoter and/or Service Provider into disrepute, will be excluded from the Promotion. The Promoter and the Service Provider reserve the right at their absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of the Promotion.
The Promoter and Service Provider shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
The Promoter and Service Provider will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Promoter and/or the Service Provider to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to its social media pages which infringes any third-party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
There are 120 prizes in total (30 prizes per event, one prize per event round as shown in the Video). The complete list of 120 prizes:
- X2 VIP Weekend tickets (12th – 14th July 2019), with side of stage experience for The Wombats – travel and accommodation not included.
- Side of stage for up to 3 x songs of The Wombats TRNSMT set T&Cs dependent - songs and stage location TBC by artist team. Artist and festival management team have right to substitute prize at their discretion.
- X2 VIP Weekend tickets (12th – 14th July 2019), with backstage tour – travel and accommodation not included.
- Artist and festival management team have right to substitute prize at their discretion.
- X2 VIP Weekend tickets (12th – 14th July 2019), with side of stage experience for The Amazons – travel and accommodation not included.
- Side of stage for up to 3 x songs of The Amazons TRNSMT set T&Cs dependent - songs and stage location TBC by artist team. Artist and festival management team have right to substitute prize at their discretion.
- X2 VIP Weekend tickets (12th – 14th July 2019), with side of stage experience for Tom Grennan and accommodation. Travel not included.
- Side of stage for up to 3 x songs of Tom Grennan TRNSMT set T&Cs dependent - songs and stage location TBC by artist team. Artist and festival management team have right to substitute prize at their discretion.
- Accommodation includes only: 1 x twin-room at Radisson Red, Glasgow. Check in on 12th July for 3 nights.
- X8 Friday (12th July 2019) GA Tickets - travel and accommodation not included.
- X8 Saturday (13th July 2019) GA Tickets - travel and accommodation not included.
- X8 Sunday (14th July 2019) GA Tickets - travel and accommodation not included.
- X8 Weekend (12th – 14th July 2019) GA Tickets - travel and accommodation not included.
- X20 TRNSMT Pin Badge
- X20 TRNSMT Keyrings
- X20 TRNSMT Magnetic Bottle Openers
- X20 TRNSMT Tote Bags
- X20 TRNSMT Hats
The above prize list does not reflect the running order of the prizes for each round during the Video.
The prizes do not include any hospitality, travel, or other ancillary costs. The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and non-refundable and the winners cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Ticket restrictions: No persons under 12 permitted. 12 – 15-year olds must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged 12-15).
Winner Selection and Prize Fulfilment
For each round, the winner will be chosen by the Service Provider on the Promoter’s behalf at random from all of the entries received, using random generator software. The Promoter and the Service Provider shall have absolute discretion to decide the winner for each round. This decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Where an alternative contact method is not made available to us, we may choose another winner.
Winners will be announced in the comments section below the Video after each round in the Video is complete, if the winner’s permission settings allow. Winners must then “like” TRNSMT Festival Facebook page (if they do not already) and send a Facebook message to the Promoter using Facebook Messenger with their full name, preferred delivery address, email address and mobile number within 48 hours of the name of the winner being notified in the comments section below the Video. If the winner does not “like” the TRNSMT Facebook page, the winner must contact the Promoter by alternative means in the timeframe specified.
In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize following notification within 7 days, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next entry for that round selected at random.
Once you have provided your postal address to us, DF Concerts Limited will distribute your prize from its head office at DF Concerts Limited, 272a St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5RL, within 30 days. Please ensure you provide your correct postal address.
The Promoter and Service Provider reserve the right to publish each winner's name and entry on their official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on its websites found at www.trnsmtfest.com and www.wearefore.com.
If you are a winner you agree to your entry being published and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion without any compensation.
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the competition, the details and information provided by the entrant when entering the competition or claiming a prize will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
Facebook Messenger Opt In Ticket Offer
By commenting on this Facebook Winning Weekends Promotion you are agreeing to receive Opt In communications from our TRNSMT Facebook Messenger (messenger bot). To Opt In to receive the ticket offers we have available, reply 'Yes' to the initial automated message. If you Opt In with 'Yes' you will receive access to the following TRNSMT VIP ticket offers: A TRNSMT VIP ticket for the price of a general admission. There are four offers available to claim: Friday VIP Ticket, Saturday VIP Ticket, 2-Day VIP Ticket (Friday & Saturday only), VIP Weekend Ticket (Friday, Saturday & Sunday). To claim this offer, click the link provided in the message. There is a limited number of tickets available for each offer, and are available on a first come, first served basis. Your data will be held for 24 hours only.
- The Promoter and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter and Service Provider’s control.
- The Promoter and the Service Provider reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and Service Provider will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter and/or the Service Provider; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. This clause does not exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- The Promoter and the Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the prize at any stage, if deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter, the Service Provider and Facebook from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except as prohibited by law).
- This Promotion is governed by Scots law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.